Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To Read or Not to Read?

I did it! I ordered "The Five-Forty-Five to Cannes" by Tess Uriza Holthe a few days ago. I couldn't resist. Now, I'm holding it in my hands. The question is, Do I dare read it? I know that when I start, I'm not going to be able to put it down. I just am that kind of person and right now, I have so many things to do with preparing for a car show on Friday, picnic on Saturday, 4-day camping next week and then trying to plan for my son's birthday party, baseball 4x a week! Not to mention constant Facebooking and emailing...I don't know how I'm going to fit reading a book in my schedule. On top of that, tomorrow is the last day of school for my two older boys. They're going to be home to constantly and sweetly bug me! Maybe I should wait until we go camping to read it. I'm looking at it right now and it's very tempting. I did read the first couple of pages that were allowed in the "See Inside" feature in either bn.com or amazon.com, can't remember which one. Okay (taking deep breath). I'll have to let you know what happens next...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I hear you, Carol! I did start and can't wait to get back to it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete