Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Comments

I love it when I hear comments (especially good ones) about my books. I like it when readers feel the emotions that I felt when I wrote them. I like it when my readers cry for I like to pull on their heartstrings. When you cry reading the books that I wrote, that has served the purpose of my writing that particular story. But hopefully, for every tear you shed, there will be a smile. If you've cried and smiled and sighed, then I have fulfilled my duty as a writer--to take you away from (suspend) reality in the duration of your reading.

3 comments:

  1. You are, most definitely, a talented writer, Margie. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant story! Amazing writer!Superb.thanks for sharing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol: Thank you. You are too kind, my friend.
    Lowela: Thank you, my dear cousin!

    ReplyDelete