Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Book Fair

All week, my two older boys have been trying to decide whom they're going with today: Daddy or Mommy. Daddy happens to be working overtime the same day Mommy is going to the book fair to do story time. Connor is the first one to decide, a few days ago, that he's going with Mommy. He said that he can always go with Daddy when he works overtime; he's pretty sure there'll be a next time and it'll probably happen sooner than later. Then he said that his Mommy doing story time at Barnes and Nobles doesn't happen often, if again. So that's how he decided to come with me today. He'll be my camera man too, something that he's very proud to do.
Colin just decided last night that he's coming with me too. So I'll have all three boys with me at the fair. I'm most concerned about Tommy. Hopefully, he will sit still and not cause a racket. His Tita Rosie will be holding him during story time and he loves his Tita Rosie. So he should be fine.
Well, we better start getting things ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment