Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

Ah, I love waking up to lazy summer days when the days are long and the nights are short and wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside; when the sunshine seeps through the window urging us to get up; when I don't have a particular thing to do besides usual daily necessities.
I feel like I had a much needed break from the busy holiday weekend. Thank goodness there was no baseball game yesterday. I did have to take Tommy to the doctor for his two-year-old-well-baby-check-up. Tom met us at the doctor's office so he was able to help contain the boys in that tiny space. Other than that, we stayed home all day yesterday.
Today might be different. We have to run errands but at no particular time. I love< not having a schedule to follow right now. The boys are still sleeping and I can take my time on the computer before I have to make breakfast. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment