Friday, April 2, 2010

Up North

We're leaving today. I don't know how I'm going to survive more than a week of no internet. I've been so attached to Facebook, blogging and checking my emails a few times a day that I don't know how I'm going to keep myself from going anxiously insane everyday.
The change of pace would be great, though. The quiet solitude would be welcome--soothing the soul and invigorating the senses--up there amid richness of nature. I'm taking my beloved Mac so that I can still write in my journal. And who knows, I may have time to write another book. I also brought a couple of books to read. I'd be spending a lot of time with the boys. They'll keep me plenty busy too. On top of that, I'd be assisting Tom with the fireplace rocks that he's planning to mount on the wall. It's going to be a great vacation. It's been six months since we've been up there and I miss up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment